My family is one full of character you could say. It's really crazy when you put so many people in one space. I learned for instance that I DO get up early and because of that I DID get to shower. We haven't all been together for quite the amount of years, it was really fun despite the circumstances.
Dustin and I couldn't stay for the funeral as we may have left almost a little TOO early to make it to the hospital, but we feel so blessed to spend the time with family and loved ones and share with them the memories and joys of Grandma and our lives.
I took a ton of pictures, so here are some random ones...
My adorable cousin Susie with my gorgeous Grandma.
My mom and all her bros and sisters together again after eleven or so years.
My Daddy spending time with his first GrandDaughter
Our Nephew Ethan hanging out with the dog.
Some Family remodeling time down at Grams old place
My nephew Brandon climbing one of the big trees
Of course his little brother Todd had to follow example...
Me and the 'rents
Dustin and I Yellowstone on the drive home.
There are TONS more pics and special moments.. and SO MANY people I left out! My wonderful sisters both tried to get out of so many pictures I spared them from being posted on the internet. ;) And so on and so on and so on with my exuses.. forgive me if family reads and feels left out because I missed ya.. call me, I'm SURE that I have at least one pic of everyone. ;)


2 comments:
We are so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Isn't it amazing how moments that seem so unbearable bring so much family together. From your pictures and post it looks like your family really came together, literally! We hope you are doing well!
Sorry to hear about your grandma! In case youre wondering who this is, My maiden name is Allred so... we are related:) but ya my grandma Allred (garth's wife) told me the sad news the other day.
Post a Comment