Tuesday, September 9, 2008
We Bought a House!
So .. yup.. that's about it... we bought a house people! August 6th was the day. It's Four Bedroom Two bath. Living room, family room, deck upstairs, patio downstairs. It's been fun and a lot of work! Dustin enjoyed painting some rooms, and I haven't enjoyed pulling the weeds! We got a little fire pit the other day and it was really nice to be in the back yard swing, cuddle up to the man, and have a cozy little fire. We're way excited and we'll be having an Open house BBQ September 20th around 3 pm for all those people that have been curious about the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We'd love to go to the barbeque, but we have season tickets for BYU and there is a home game that day, so we'll be in Provo. We'll definitely have to get together when we get back and see your new house!
Hey,
I want to come to the BBQ!! I wish I wasn't a billion miles away.
P.S. I'm giving away a 2 year old want one? I'll take him back when he is normal again:)
Post a Comment