Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We Really Ate the Cake


So we decided as a house warming to ourselves, (and a space saver in the freezer) that we would eat our cake topper at our 6 month anniversary instead of the one year. It also helped knowing that we weren't actually eating a piece of year old cake that so many people have told me is gross!

So on our sixth month anniversary, we celebrated our love and our home, and we ate the cake. It wasn't too bad. My sister Jenny did a great job making it... but I think I'll stick to fresh cake from now on. It was a bonding experience to say the least. (seriously didn't taste to bad, but you could tell it was six months old. )

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that you're blogging, too! I'll add you to my links! You look so beautiful as always!

Tony and Shani said...

Hey fellow Blogger! I am excited that we can now stay more in touch while we are in our long distance relationship:) You guys were smart to eat your cake six months in! We are looking forward to March 09!!!!