So October of 07 Dust and I went to Wyoming to see my parents. He was planning on asking my dad for my hand and boy was he nervous! I knew he was up to it, so I tried to arrange that they hook up my dad's surround sound together. It was a success, and after we got back, Dustin decided to move in with his brother in Inkom to be closer to me. I cried of course.. he always says he married a crier, I didn't ever think I was.
That week he got the ring.. I knew he had a ring... but he didn't propose! It was driving me nuts. I searched and searched for that ring. The day before he proposed I did his laundry for him, I was irritated I didn't have my ring and we weren't engaged yet, so I told him to put it away his own danged self. I should have... turns out the ring was hidden in the sock drawer. Silly me. I'm going to insert my myspace blog from November 07 for the proposal story. It's right after it happened.
That week he got the ring.. I knew he had a ring... but he didn't propose! It was driving me nuts. I searched and searched for that ring. The day before he proposed I did his laundry for him, I was irritated I didn't have my ring and we weren't engaged yet, so I told him to put it away his own danged self. I should have... turns out the ring was hidden in the sock drawer. Silly me. I'm going to insert my myspace blog from November 07 for the proposal story. It's right after it happened.
Dustin and I got engaged! We are planning on getting married February 29, 2008... I thought that posting a blog would be pretty easy as apposed to calling EVERYONE and forgetting someone. So.. here's our little story..A couple of months ago Dustin and I went to my friends Scott and Teresa's place to visit. We went to the fun center in Ogden and won a bunch of tickets at the arcade. Instead of turning them in for our prizes, we decided that we would do another double date down the road, get MORE tickets, and then be able to get BIGGER prizes! This weekend was the weekend we were to do that. So Dustin and I went up to Ogden to Scott and Teresa's place. We went out to dinner, and then headed over to the arcade. We did amazing! Collectively from the two trips we had like eight THOUSAND tickets, so we were all pretty excited. Dustin and I headed over to the prize counter to decide what we wanted... I got a cute little bear that is so soft and nice. I was happy, then Dustin said that he wanted one more thing. He pointed it out to the guy behind the counter, and the guy brought it up and sat a ring box on top of the counter. I turned to look at Dustin and there he was on one knee, ring in hand. Like two hundred people were watching and saying AWWWW.. I was blushing and hiding behind the bear and tearing up.. Dustin was shaking, and grabbed my wrong hand, it was cute.. he said that he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes... we hugged and kissed.. and then we could go home... I got the best Prize at the place!


No comments:
Post a Comment