Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fine, if Shani Can Post Pictures of Her House, Then I Guess I Can Too.

I've been having quite a few requests to see the new place, but have found myself saying, "I'll post pictures of my house, when you post pictures of yours." Then my friend Shani put up way cute pics of her place and I thought to myself, I guess I could post some pics on my blog. I'm in Lovell right now, and somehow forget to take a picture of the actual house so unfortunately for you guys you'll only see a few of the rooms I've gotten put together.

Wall behind my couch in the Living Room.

Front entry way.
Wall you see when you walk in. Living Room.
Half of Wall.
The rest of that wall.
The cooking corner of my Kitchen.
Just a sneak peak of the bedroom.
Dustin's "mancave".
View of backyard through the laundry room.
My camera isn't the best, but there you have some pics! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brook said...

Hey Julie,
This is Brook! It is good to see you on here! I am so happy for you that you got married! What a beautiful bride! I love your new houe also! Well Just wanted to say hi and let you know that we are blogging now too! we are at keithgrantfamily.blogspot.com

Sarah Skinner said...

I love your house! Thanks for posting pictures. I've been dying see it. Did you guys do that faux painting? It looks great.
SS

Malorie said...

so did you paint it yourself or was it done when you moved in? either way. i love it!