This is what was left of my living room when we were done.
The girls wanted to make sure we included Rachael and decorated her face too! Her cheeks were too small so we did her forehead. :)
Hailey had just had knee surgery the day before so she was nice enough to hang out and feed Rachael and cut out hearts. Then she was our look out for if people weren't home and they started to come around the corner or something. :)
Jessica was babysitting her niece, so she got to come join in the fun too!
We got caught by two of the four, and ended with only one scraped up leg from running and slipping on the ice. All in all I think it was a pretty fun night! I love chillin with these ladies! They are so much fun! And a quick thank you to Amber Porter for letting me borrow her van!


1 comment:
yes and Thank you for the heart attack. It was very sweet! Too bad I wasn't home to catch you guys!!
Post a Comment