Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dustin's Big 30


The 27th was Dustin's Big 30th birthday! I offered to have a party and invite some people over, but he felt more like staying in and just being with our family. Rachael and I made a cake seen above. She decided what it should say of course. Hence the Daddy part. :)

Rachael really liked when we sang to him. The song mixed with the dark and the candles going! She kept looking wildly around at shadows and the flame. She thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen! I was super proud of dust.. he got ALL the candles out! :) Heehee..

We thought we would do something together on Friday instead of his bday so he could sleep in the next day. So yesterday we got a babysitter and then headed out to Lava Hot Springs. It was really nice to soak in the pools and relax for a little bit!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you!

1 comment:

Jenn and Mike said...

Too funny! I turned 30 the day before Dustin!!!! 30 does not feel any older than 29!