We blessed Rachael on December 5th. Doesn't she look so pretty? My sister Brenda MADE the dress! I am thoroughly impressed! I'd like to say that she was a perfect little angel during the blessing, however, her binki fell out and she started to grump. So basically the only thing I can remember from the blessing (because I was distracted by her crying) was her daddy saying note how you are surrounded by worthy priesthood holders now and may she always know that she can be surrounded by them and people who love her if she needs help. Something along those lines. All I know is that Dustin was so calm and did such a good job! I'm so grateful that he can hold the priesthood and be able to give us blessings when we need them! When he went to do the little lion king hold the baby up so everyone can see, her little headband went right over her eyes! Everyone laughed and said it was a reflection of her mommy's sense of humor.
After the blessing family and friends came over to our place and had a lunch and visited. It was really great to see everyone! I always feel so bad when everyone comes for a big occasion because you can SEE everyone but don't really get a chance to catch up and visit personally with them. Know we love and appreciate you! Here are a couple pictures of my family with Rachael. Dustin and his brother ran on an errand so we didn't get a chance to take any with his family, but we really appreciated the support and visiting!
My sister Brenda (who made the dress) and Rachael

My sister Jenny with Rachael

All my family that could make it. Doesn't she just look like a little Princess?
I hope she doesn't find out and get rotten on me!
After the blessing family and friends came over to our place and had a lunch and visited. It was really great to see everyone! I always feel so bad when everyone comes for a big occasion because you can SEE everyone but don't really get a chance to catch up and visit personally with them. Know we love and appreciate you! Here are a couple pictures of my family with Rachael. Dustin and his brother ran on an errand so we didn't get a chance to take any with his family, but we really appreciated the support and visiting!
My sister Brenda (who made the dress) and Rachael
My sister Jenny with Rachael
All my family that could make it. Doesn't she just look like a little Princess?
I hope she doesn't find out and get rotten on me!
Again, it was a really great time! We are so loved and supported as a family! I just hope everyone knows how much we love them back! Thanks everybody!


No comments:
Post a Comment