Saturday, January 1, 2011

Camera and Editor!

So I was spoiled this holiday season and got the dream camera I've always wanted. It's been so fun taking so many pictures of the baby! Here are a bunch that I enjoy...

First bath with Daddy. I love how contemplative she looks!
Just love her little yawn!

She's always so expressive!

Her Daddy is holding her here and they are just chillin watching some TV

She likes to lay on the floor and play and kick

Sometimes when I'm getting ready for work she likes to sit in her bumbo chair and watch me walk back and forth. (she isn't always lopsided, she can sit up in it)

I was talking to some IT guys that are my customers about my new camera and how I couldn't wait until someday I could afford an editing program like Photoshop or a nice version of it. LOVE my job sometimes! The guys told me of a site you can download a free program. So this is my first picture take and edit. It came out a little bright, but I know the more I play with it I can get better and get things just right! I think it turned out okay though!

1 comment:

nina said...

That is a great picture! If you don't mind, what is the site that you can download the program?