Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

This was Rachael's first Christmas. She is still way too young to know what is going on but she got a few cute things and enjoyed chewing on a little paper! Dustin made me a beautiful Window Valence from my big front window. It was his first wood project, and I'm excited for more to come! He did a great job! It was a good Christmas! Here are a couple pictures..

Rachael excited to help dad unwrap Grandma and Grandpa's present
(love how we just got her up and she has traditional Christmas morning hair)

It's a Glow Worm!

The little neighbor girl next door made and brought a present

I thought it was very thoughtful and a lot of work to make this drawing for her! She did a good job!

Dustin going through his stocking from Santa.

And of course the favorite thing in my stocking!

I thought it was a nice little Christmas! We are really excited for next year when Rachael may be able to participate a little more and KINDA know what's going on! :) Merry Christmas Everyone!


1 comment:

Malorie said...

Rachel is such a beautiful little baby!! I love all the pictures! :)