Saturday, January 29, 2011

Out to the Ranch

Last weekend Dustin's brother David got called to be the First Counselor in his Bishopric. We went out to support him as he got called. It was really great seeing the family. We're super proud of David and know he has great things in store for him and great blessings for his great family! :)

While we were there we went and took a couple pictures. Rachael got to pet her first horsie and see her first calf. :) I really think she enjoyed being out in the country air! Can't wait til we can go spend some more time! Thanks for letting us stay at your house Melissa! You have the best B&B around!

Rachael petting the horse for the first time

Buckskin checking her out back

Rachael and Daddy

Sitting on her first fence

The first calf she saw. I didn't open the gate too much. Baby calf was a little excited to see an open door, and I didn't much feel like chasing one that day. ;)

Rachael chillin with Grandpa Morris

No comments: