Well, this year's valentines was very nice. It isn't often you get the whole Saturday! Just thought I would give a short little lowdown on how ours went.
In the morning I made him breakfast for when he woke up. We exchanged cards and box of chocolates. Dustin's card was amazing, he made me cry a little. ;) Even the cat found a card to give Dustin, (okay so I found one "from the cat" at the store, but it was cute).
I got to go to Real Deals Home Decor store with a couple of friends and got some cute decorations for the kitchen and around the house. Really think I found a new favorite place. I'll definately be going back THERE!
When I got home Dustin was out grocery shopping. He came home and made me a steak dinner. We watched a movie, then had some chocolate and strawberry fondue. I got the wrong burning stuff though.. kinda burnt the chocolate, but hey, It's the thought that counts!
Then we played a board game we got for our wedding... I'll leave it at that.
It was really nice spending time together and being cute with eachother. Soon it will be our Anniversary! I Can't believe how fast a year can go!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentines Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It sounds like you had a great v-day.
Sounds fun! you two are so cute! It makes me think of when we were newlyweds.
sounds like a great weekend!
Post a Comment