A little while ago, Dustin and his brothers got a call from their dad saying that he had a cow or so that had a broken leg. The meat was going to be pretty tough so all of it was going to be made into hamburger. The boys had all mentioned that they would like some sometime, and Bryan so graciously offered for the boys to split this cow. We thought how nice that was and were glad that we got a freezer for Christmas.
Yesterday Dustin went to pick up all the meat for the three boys. Holy cow. Literally! I don't know how to thank Bryan and Larae. We have so much hamburger now! I'm glad I took it off my grocery list because I knew some was coming! I don't know if they realize how much of a help that is... so thank you so much!
Today Karen called me because they are moving and asked if I wanted to take her hamburger out of her freezer... I never in my life thought I would have to decline free meat! We just wouldn't be able to fit it! Thanks for the offer though!
I can't tell everyone how grateful we are for the many blessings we have in our life! I feel so fortunate. Honestly I don't feel that I could complain about anything right now.
Beef! It's what's for dinner!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Beef, it's whats for dinner... for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment