I'm PRETTY sure that I'm the Julie M. on Amanda's blog, so... here we go with the 8 random things tag!
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Friends
The Biggest Loser
Law and Order SVU
Without a Trace
Greys Anatomy
CSI
Gilmore Girls
That 70s Show
8 Things I look forward to:
Being sealed to Dustin
Starting our Family
Friday Afternoons
The house being clean
Seeing friends and family
Bedtime
Playing online with the Wards
Retirement
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
Olive Garden
Wendy's
Senior Iguanas
Home
Taco Bell
AppleBees
Texas Roadhouse
Subway
8 Things On My Wishlist:
Children (I know.. right?)
To be Skinny
Not have to work someday
No Debt
To be ON the Biggest Loser
To go on a real vacation someday
To make and complete a bucket list
8 People I Tag:
Teresa Moon
Megan Ward
Jennifer Mayer
Milin Chandler
Karen Egeland
Julia Despain
Malorie Canchola
Megan Rogers
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Haha:) You are the Julie i tagged:)
I hate these things... but I only do them for you! I never know who to tag.
o yay! a tag, i love these and also gives me a reason to blog. and im too lazy to update and do a real post so this will have to do. haha I loved reading yours.
Loved reading more about ya! Brian and I are super excited to see you guys in Logan next month!!!!
Post a Comment