Saturday, August 7, 2010

Super Man


This is a picture of my poor, tired, amazing man after he got home from his most recent scouting trip. Dustin has been such a good husband to me lately I just want to give him a shout out and tell EVERYONE how much I love him.

The last couple of days had to have been exhausting for him! He bombed gophers, mowed and watered the lawn, built me a platform for my washer and dryer to be more easily level. Then yesterday got up at three in the morning to go to work, put in a full day, came home and got things ready for his scouting trip that was thrown on him last minute, made sure the little honey dos I had for him were done, got in the the truck and went up the mountain for the night. He generally has trouble sleeping, but ran out of his sleeping pills and didn't get much sleep last night. Therefore, poor guy was totally exhausted when he got home.

I am totally grateful for him and love him so much! Thanks baby for all you do for me, especially while I'm getting so slow and unable to do as much as normal! You're the bestest!

No comments: