
Today has been super fun. I labeled it date day! This morning we (all two and three quarters of us) went out to breakfast. I'd been thinking about it for a while and all the things I would want, but not like to make, so that was wonderful. Of course there were lots of leftovers as I can't fit as much in my ole stomach as I use to! Then we headed over to Wal-Mart and purchased toiletries we were out of and some baby wipes and diapers. All of us had to get SOMETHING for our toiletries. *wink wink

After Wal-Mart we came home and took naps... WONDERFUL! I think we were all ready for that... even little miss THANG that likes to squirm so much and not let me sleep took a good half hour nap, it was nice for mama to have a little break. :-) When we were all done with our snooze we headed over to the bowling alley where Dustin had been given a couple coupons for some free games. Forgive all the pics, I of course forgot my camera, so these are from my phone. Dustin was sitting down too, so of course this is an awesomely flattering picture of a woman with a bowling ball in hand, and one in stomach! I thought it would be super fun, and it was okay.. but I didn't realize how much I leaned forward in the past and squashed my stomach when I bowled! Lets just say I was really happy I broke even 100 on my game. It was interesting. :-)
I wanted to post a quick video of Dustin and his bowling, it's stuck sideways I forgot when I tilted my phone that I can't change the direction later. I just always think that its adorable the way that Dustin bowls. When we were dating we called it the "Fred Flinstone Shuffle" because of his feet. He didn't do it as long in the video as he naturally does, I think he knew I was recording, but you can kind of catch an idea of what he does. He's a cutie!
He really is a good husband! I'm glad we could go on our day date before we have to find a sitter or something. This morning it was taking me a second to get ready and he even put my socks on for me! What a guy! Thanks babe! Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment