Lovin' Life Together, One Moment at a Time
BEFORE
AFTER
freakin ugly i hate it!!!!!!!! hehe it looks great
Way cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is funny too because I have been thinking of coloring my hair and going lighter. I just don't know how that would look on my old body. :)
Ow! Ow! Smokin hot, girlie! I love the color. You look great, Julie! I love getting my hair done.
duh dun duh dun dun.i'm lovin it!!!
I like it!
Score!
I like it a lot!!
Love it! Love it! Love it! I did the same thing this last week. We will have to compare who has the better regrowth in a month :)
hehe I didn't notice the "BEFORE" above the first picture....I thought "I can't tell the difference." But the next picture...WOW! You look H-O-T!
Now You're a "Blond Bombshell" looks great!
I love it, makes me want to go get mine done!
i love it julie!!
Love the hair!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
freakin ugly i hate it!!!!!!!! hehe it looks great
Way cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is funny too because I have been thinking of coloring my hair and going lighter. I just don't know how that would look on my old body. :)
Ow! Ow! Smokin hot, girlie! I love the color. You look great, Julie! I love getting my hair done.
duh dun duh dun dun.i'm lovin it!!!
I like it!
Score!
I like it a lot!!
Love it! Love it! Love it! I did the same thing this last week. We will have to compare who has the better regrowth in a month :)
hehe I didn't notice the "BEFORE" above the first picture....I thought "I can't tell the difference." But the next picture...WOW! You look H-O-T!
Now You're a "Blond Bombshell" looks great!
I love it, makes me want to go get mine done!
i love it julie!!
Love the hair!
Post a Comment