Thursday, April 23, 2009

Billboards

With my job I drive a lot. In that driving, there are many times I'll see cute saying on Church billboards, or even regular billboards on the highway. I call my mom a lot with them just to share a thought. The "Be Kinder Than Necessary" is on a billboard outside of Brigham City, Utah. I pass by it every other week and it always makes me ponder. Really.. how much better would this world be, if EVERYONE was acutally kinder than necessary?

4 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

I like that saying! Hmmm

Jenn and Mike said...

I love it when people put up a billboard that makes you want to do something nice!

nina said...

We need more reminders like this in life. In fact, I wish there was a billboard posted everywhere I go telling me what I should be doing ;)

Krista said...

Hey Julie!! I was so glad to hear from you on the blog!! I love keeping up with everyone! And...your hair is darling...I love the highlights! I am going to add you guys to my blog if that's alright!
Love, Krista (& Andy)