Saturday night Dustin and I got to go see our first Monster Truck Ralley! I think I found a new layer of hick in me because I thought it was a blast! In between the truck stuff they also did the dirt bike races, they were super good too! Here's some of the hilights....
This is a lap of the dirtbikes...
This is a race between Bigfoot and Rockstar.. these two trucks were my favorites for the night.
This is Bigfoots Free for all... Most of the trucks ended up getting broken in their free for all. Last show, right??
There was one more video of the truckasauras (it breathes fire, eats a car, way cool) but I waited for two hours for it to upload, and it wouldn't... SO... I might try again some other time.


3 comments:
Julie those videos were awesome! Thanks for sharing. Joseph and I just sat and laughed at them. Looks like you had a great time! :)
How fun!
that looks like fun! how are your ears ;) jk
Post a Comment