On Sunday afternoon we had the opportunity to attend General Conference at the Conference Center. It ended up being a really nice day. We headed out and listened to the morning session on the way down to Salt Lake. When we got there, there was a nice gentleman that helped us find close, free parking.
Dustin had never been to Conference in person before. He thinks he wants one of those big screens in the center now. ;) Thos wouldn't even fit in one room of our house.
The session was great!
When Conference got out Dustin wanted to take pictures with some of the protesters. Some of them were actually pretty funny. On one corner there were even some LDS kids holding up big signs saying "FREE HUGS" right next to one of the real protest signs. It was pretty funny. Then we got to drive back up to Pocatello. Quick trip, but well worth it!
It's always a great time during the year when we can get our priorities straight and get motivated to do the things that we should. I love the church and the wonderful things it does for our lives!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i love your backround. that is funny that our living rooms are similar. i miss seein you. so glad you guys got to go to conference that is such a neat experience. its HUGE!
How did you get into the Sunday session of confrence. I hear that's almost impossible to do. Glad you got to go.
Conference is an awesome experience. I was amazed by all the protestors too, I had no idea that it was like that.
Hey- I just read your last few posts. Just found out you had been sick! Are you feeling better, girl? Hope so. Love you lots!
Post a Comment