(couldn't get a good picture.. she's FAST!)
It's true... The Morris Family has a new member of the household, and her name is Keeki. We adopted this cute little kitten, and I have to say that it is the cutest SMARTEST kitten I have ever seen. We got her the litter box and toys and bed and stuff and then showed her her stuff. I said, "this is where we go potty. Garbage day is tomorrow and if you go potty on my carpet then you will be thrown in with the trash." (of course I really wouldn't, that's mean.. but I tried to put the fear in the kitty.) It worked! This kitten is only a few weeks old and it has not missed the litter box once!! What a good kitty! I was very excited.
The video I have won't upload.. I'll try to figure it out again later.. so here are some more bad pics.... again.. she's so quick! It's hard to get one that does her justice!
The video I have won't upload.. I'll try to figure it out again later.. so here are some more bad pics.... again.. she's so quick! It's hard to get one that does her justice!


8 comments:
That's the ugliest thing I have ever seen!!!! J/K For a cat it's pretty cute.By the way when did you start liking cats? Weren't you the person that use to torture the neighbors cat with me? Should I come over so we can break it's tail or dislocate it's head? Ah the good ol' days :)
Supe cute kitty! I miss my kitty that died in June... yes cats are smart. :)
Keeki looks kind of fiesty! ;)
I AM JEALOUS! I want a kitty -- one as cute as yours.... oh well! All in good time.
I love that you can "stike the fear" into a kitty! I couldn't stop laughing when Tony told me you got a cat. I couldn't stop thinking about Dustin and Eric's cat. Hopefully you can keep Dustin in line so that Keeki won't be tortured:)
Cute! Love the trash threat. Sounds so Skinnerish. We have similar threats regulary for our cat.
Cute! Love the trash threat. Sounds so Skinnerish. We have similar threats regulary for our cat.
She really is a cute kitty and my kids like her too! and thnaks for the commpliment!
Post a Comment