Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Beard...

(old pic but you get the picture)

Alright ladies and gents.. it's time to talk about the beard. You got it, that hairy, prickly, pokey, sometimes not flattering thing that sticks on a man's face until he cuts it all off.
Growing up I learned that when my dad looked like a bear, he acted like one. I swear, whenever he grew his beard out, he got grumpier and grumpier every day. Well... Dustin was sick this last week. He didn't shower, change his clothes or shave. With some gentle prodding, the first two got taken care of before we all died of stentch. The last one.. no... he decided that since winter is coming, it's time for me to experience the bearded Dustin. Since he was sick, he automatically got the look like a bear and act like one thing down quite quickly. He is always grumpy when he is sick, that I was prepared for. Now that he is feeling better, he is finally more smoochy and it hurts! Every time I kiss him I get poked! He laughs and thinks it's funny... so I decided to make things even. When I got my next itch, I just went up and started rubbing my arm on his face! It was funny.. you may have had to have been there, but trust me.. it wasn't weird or creepy, just funny. He laughed too... but between me and you... I think I like my cute, clean shaven man better.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hello, he is hot with a beard, just enjoy the eye candy. ALSO I feel it is important to note that not every guy with a beard is a bear, you've always liked my dad and he has a beard. Yo