Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girls Night!

Well, after a long couple of weeks, I really needed a girls night. So some of the girls got together. We went to dinner at Wingers.. Yummy. It was super fun. We couldn't decide on a dessert so I told the waiter to suprise us, and boy did he! He gave us all of them we were choosing from and then said, now it was your birthday right? Totally got all the dessert for free! The waiter was also nice enough to take a picture... He accidentally cut out Nancy though.

After dinner, the gals with the little ones had to go get them to bed, and Teresa, Nancy and I went over to the Theatre to meet up with a few other friends. Poor Nancy almost got cut out of this pic again, but you can see her behind Teresa's big ole head...

What movie did we watch?

The Proposal.. really funny. Loved it. I think I might buy it. Don't know if it was because it was girls night, or because of the movie, but I had a TON of fun. Thanks everyone for going! We should do it again soon!

4 comments:

Tony and Shani said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I am so excited that you enjoyed your time! For our girls outing we went and saw the same movie. I also absolutely loved it and I can't wait to buy it :)

Jenn and Mike said...

Wished I could have joined you! Looks like a ball!

Amanda said...

I have heard that movie was really good! I really want to see it :) Sounds like you had a really good time! Time with the girls is always needed! I really dont know how i want to set up the classrooms? It will be interesting to see the final outcome! I will let you know ;) Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

Mooners said...

wow i didn't even know you got this posted till tonight when i should be in bed!! but that night was fun!