Well.. life is still crazy busy. I'm sorry to say I don't have a ton to blog about lately though, either that, or it's just been busy and I haven't gotten any pictures or what not. A quick update for us the last couple weeks..
My Mom, sister, step mother in law, sister in law and I all got to go to time out for women couple weekends ago. It was fantastic! Love it! I had a temperature though, my fever was running 102 and I thought my throat was going to die. I eventually thought I may have had strep throat because it wouldn't go away. Later I found I'm apparantly a carrier... as I gave my husband strep throat. He showed resistance to the antibiotics so finally yesterday they gave him a pure shot of pennicillin. (he looks so cute with a band aid on his bum. :) )
I had the mutual girls over to our house last night to work on a flag for girls camp. I don't know if I mentioned to you all that I am the Girls Camp Director this year. :) You'll probably hear more and more about it, and then get some picture of the actual even as it's coming up soon!
Other than that.. just going crazy between church, work, home, chores, RAIN, and all those other things in life that get in the way of making cool blogs. :) Oh.. and I also bought this book by Jillian Michaels that so far I am enjoying (when I've had the chance to read). As of right now I recommend it to all you ladies out there, it called "Mastering your Metabolism". I'll let you know more later if I still recommend it.
Hope all is well with everyone else! At this rate.. I'll keep you posted every few weeks or months! Hope sooner!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment