So I don't really know what to write about, things have been so very busy, but... because they have been so busy, I've forgotten to take my camera. The stuff in my life don't seem as exciting as they are without pictures.. so I looked through my files at old picture I'd taken. The one above is one that I took on our honeymoon. I think I had seen someone do one similar before and so when we were in the building I said.. OOOooo I want to take one! I think it's cool. It makes me think about when we were married and that in March, we're aiming for the seventh, we are going to be sealed!
Church stuff has been keeping us really really busy lately. It's kinda crazy. We've also had friends over, and we've been sick. I've been a little down on life lately, people keep asking who the girl is in our engagement pictures, I've been mistaken for pregnant, I've been sick, and so has Dustin. He isn't so nice when he's sick.. so yeah. Send compliments my way! I like when people tell me nice stuff! ;) We're good though, I'm sure I'll be more optimistic once I can breath through more than one nostril!
Not such an upbeat post, sorry! But.. that's what's been going on with us! Hope you all have a great one!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Sorry to hear things are going rough... Being sick on top of all that never helps... Its rough:( Congrats on preparing to go to the temple! Thats way exciting news! Im happy for you guys! i hope things start to get better:)
I love the picture you have of the temple. You should get it framed and hang it up! I hope that you are feeling better soon!
Yes! The picture is one like I was given for my wedding... it made me smile! As for being sick I am sorry to hear that beautiful! I hope you are getting well... and Mike and I are excited that you will be going through the temple soon.
Poor Julie! I hope both of you are feeling 100% soon. I know how you feel right now. I came down sick yesterday. Congrats on the temple! I'm excited for you!
im sorry julie. i miss you!! i hope you two get better soon. and you know what. i am glad you still have your goal in mind. i think if you keep that in your thoughts and keep aimin for it things will look up. and you'll be so happy. i am excited for you two!
So sorry you are sick dear. If you need any help let me know, I'll be over there as soon as I can if you need. And congrats with your temple plans...don't let anything change those plans, I promise nothing is worth putting it off (speaking from experience).
you need to come see me before i leave! we have three empty cartrages! and i remembered not to throw them away! ahah
Awesome picture. I haven't seen one like it before. I might pirate it from your site. Thanks for blogging so that I can see how things are going for you. That's really neat about your temple sealing plans.
Post a Comment