Monday, January 12, 2009
I'm an Impatient Dummy!
So today I decided I was going to redo the background of my blog. The cutest blog on the block.com was being stupid today and so I decided to venture out to the other providers of backgrounds. I found one I liked but it was a template and it would have deleted EVERYTHING on my side bar other than about me. I backed out. Tried a different site... didn't work.. Really i just had to be patient for the site I like because it DID come back.. sort of.. long enough for me to pick a background quickly. Somehow in the midst of everything I managed to delete all my friends and family! I looked through a bunch of comments and other peoples lists, but if I missed you and you were on or you think you SHOULD be on my friends and family list so I can spy on you and all that fun stuff.. please please give me a comment and tell me so I can get your blog url and add it! Thanks a bunch! If only I was patient...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hey! I am so glad you found us........and I am not even creeped out. I do have a facebook and a myspace page if you want that info.............I am pretty sure you can see through the bedroom window upstairs and even the kitchen and if you catch me at just the right time I will be in my underware.............he he he. Just kidding! Glad your alive still..we need another rematch but we are sending our kids to your house first.
Hey Julie! I'm so glad you left me a comment! I haven't seen you in AGES!! You look amazing and happy! Are you still in Idaho?
So did you get everything back... You don't have me along your friends... our url themayersonline.blogspot.com
I've set up a new family blog for us...gary-brenda-chandler.blogspot.com :)
Okay so this has nothing to do with the blog, but I was so excited to see you comment on my blog. We are doing great! Busy with kids going everywhere, but it's fun. Hope you guys are doing good and hope we can see you soon.
SO I must of missed it! Sorry! Thanks for being patient with me.
so i dont even remember typing the part about scott wanting a nap wow! I really had to go back and reread my post to see what you were talking about. I think he was going to bed when i was posting the blog that is why i said that!
when did you come?? yeah we're open. i closed yesterday to take a lunch but i had a sign up saying we'd be open up at one again. i was wonderin bout you.
Post a Comment