Our Kitty doesn't take photos very well, but I'm pretty sure you can tell what she was up to today. Dustin came up and got me this morning and told I should go see what the kitten got into. I was a little worried especially as Dustin followed me down the stairs because "I want to see you get mad and want to kill it". When I got downstairs, I found that we have a typical kitty. We had left a ball of yarn down on a shelf and... well it combines Keeki's two favorite things to play with. String and a Ball. Therefore... my family room was COVERED in string... here are a few more pics... typical kitty.. but the way she looked at me, how could I be mad?
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
it's cute, and not terrible. it could be shredded cardboard.
Carrie
Post a Comment