Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a ba.. a.. ba...

BABY BUMP! :) Hehee.. silly people, did you think I was going to say boy? Again, we won't know the sex of the baby until June 1st. :) I did get some requests though to see how I look once I start showing. The last week or so I've been asking Dustin as I get dressed "pregnant, or fat?" He of course instantly says pregnant, because he's isn't a dumb man. So this is me and my baby bump. Forgive the frazzled hair, I had been doing house work and watching my friends kids for a lot of the day, I didn't touch up before pictures, silly me.

Dustin also got the baby's room finished painted on the main color. We put the crib together and moved the recliner in there, I think it's looking quite nice! People have been asking me, "isn't it a little early to be nesting?" I kindly explain to them that Dustin had some time off so I made him start on things.. so HE is nesting, not me yet! I'll be sure to start decorating once we know if pink or blue goes with that tan wall!

I've started feeling the baby move a little. Dustin thinks its funny when I talk to it/ scold it. I'll say "smalls, (that's what I call the baby because during morning sickness time I kept saying 'you're killing me smalls!') it's bedtime. Go to sleep, we all need some sleep and your wiggling is keeping me awake. You don't want mama to get grumpy now do you?"

We also hit up my friend that has to move and get rid of most her baby things yard sale today. We got some things that we needed for a great price. Between that and buying some diapers each paycheck, I think we just may be getting prepared for this little one to come! I know it's a long way to go, but hey, always be prepared. :-)

Hope everyone has a super week! We'll let you know in just over a week what we are having! (besides a baby) ;)


8 comments:

Cass said...

You look great! So does the room. And advice for the diapers...not too many newborn or size 1 diapers. The baby may not even fit newborn diapers when born and will grow out of the size ones fast. You will also get those sizes at baby showers.

KrIStiN said...

you look absolutely ADORABLE!!! CUTE CUTE...also, if it's a girl,i have a TON of baby girl things!! if u would like some of them! I dunno when you'll be in lovell next, but if it's a a girl, and u are in town, and buzz down there and give u somethings if u would like, or you can take a look and see what u would like!! Congrats again, ur so cute, and the baby's room looks really cute too!! Cute idea!

Eric and Julia said...

Oh how cute. Definitely pregnant!! I'm so excited for you guys:)

Malorie said...

way cute picture. and im not sure if i guessed already but i think you're having a boy :) im excited to find out. and i miss the little visits with you. hope you're enjoying being pregnant :)

nina said...

You look so cute! And your crazy because you don't even look close to being fat. You look 100% cute preggo! Thanks for posting this. And just wait until the end and the baby moves around at night, ha ha! You will definately be awake then.

Jon and Karen Egeland said...

Definitely pregnant. :) And yes to what Cass said...make sure to get bigger diapers too. And it's NEVER to early to start nesting. The clean house and perfect everything is so nice.

Sarah Skinner said...

You are so cute, Julie! Love the bump and the "small talk."

Jenn and Mike said...

Major Smiles!!! So excited for yoU! Wish i could be there to carry on our Little Debbie tradition!