Saturday, March 7, 2009

Together Forever!

Just thought I would let everyone know that today Dustin and I were sealed for time and all eternity! We did it at the Logan temple and it was all so beautiful and wonderful! I wanted to thank everyone who came for their support and love, and those who couldn't wish to get well (lots of people were sick). Sorry to those that we didn't get in contact with, you were definately thought of! We love you all and are so excited for the next... forever together!

14 comments:

Jake and Milin said...

Congrats! We are really happy for you two!

nina said...

Congratulations Julie, that trulie is something to be proud of. I'm so happy for you guys.

KrIStiN said...

congratulations...what an awesome experience for you guys..i am so happy that you guys got to do that! what a wonderful day you guys had!!!

Megan Rogers said...

Congratulations! It was such a beautiful ceremony! You both glowed! Hope to see you again, soon!

Misty said...

Congratulations!! That's great!

Cass said...

Congratulations! We're really happy for you and proud of you. Love you guys lots!

Tony and Shani said...

Congrats! We are so excited for the two of you! By the way...Happy Anniversary! Way to go you have the first year done! Cheers to another billion years (and more)!!!

Sarah Skinner said...

I couldn't ask for a better birthday present!!! Very Awesome! I am very proud of you sis!

Love Mike

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys! Sorry we couldnt make it but we were definitly thinking of you! We are way happy for you guys:) What a special day!

Jenn and Mike said...

Congrats! That came really quick! I am so happy for yoU!

Jon and Karen Egeland said...

Congratulations to both of you! That is so great, wish I could have been there.

Trevor & Andrea said...

YAY! congrats!!! that is very exciting :) so here is wishing you a happy forever together!!

Mooners said...

well i dont want to be like everyone else and say congrats so i will say........ YOU SUCK!!! :) j/k I love you and i loved our little moment after. Feel better and i miss you.

Malorie said...

sorry i didn't make it! did u get my msn message? anyway thanks for the comment. and way to go on keeping and accompishing ur goal to go to the temple. i know how it feels. we need to hangout sometime! love ya!!