Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gingerbread houses!

Dustin and I were invited to go make gingerbread houses with some friends tonight. Theirs turned out pretty nice.. this was ours. I don't think it's TOO bad considering neither of us have made them in... a long long time. If you look closely you can see the morris sign on the front door. That's chocolate and frosting.. very detailed. :) The top right is suppose to be a deck... and in the right window is a wreath. We had some measuring problems, so we covered up some gaps with our twizzler drain pipes! :) It was fun... I'm sure it's only going to get more detailed after this!

3 comments:

Malorie said...

your gingerbread house rocks!

Jake and Milin said...

Your gingerbread house looks cool! It's a two story and everything!

Malorie said...

your comment made me laugh! we have alot of people that are willing to help out. it is just frustrating. Have a merry christmas!!!! love ya