I put a link.. the words "My virtual Model" Under my pics to the site. I've been trying to really focus on losing weight and looking better. I found this site and it's really cool. You can enter in your pic, your weight, height all that info and it makes it look like you. It's not just for weight of course. You can shop on it too! You can pic out clothes and see what they'll look like on you, and of course it gives you the option of buying those clothes too. I unfortunately showed you guys the one with me in the undies.. but it shows you the difference of with the outfit I chose. You should see when I change the weight to my goal weight! I look awesome! :) Anyway.. I wanted to share the site.. it's not as embarrasing when I'm a virtual person to bare all! I think it's cool to play around with.. thought you all might want to too.. for whatever reason you want!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
hey julie! im sorry i missed you. I enjoyed your note you left me! haha. I was gone for the day, I had a miscarriage. But its Gods will and I am ok. I loved the virtual model. and way to go with your goal. I hate exercising. Power to ya.. have a wonderful day!!
hey im sorry! that is one of the worst things that could happen. i dont wish it upon the person i dislike the most! anyway...are u super excited for thanksgiving!!? are u going to dustins families house or yours or both? i get to go to jerome and see all my family! i can't wait!
That's awesome! I love the site. I think I will use that as my motivation after the baby. And thanks for the help with WHERE the link is LOL!...you know that deacon is going to find his way onto your blog now don't you. ;)
where does ur family live? mine is closer to boise (caldwell). But i have a sister in jerome. and shes expecting a baby dec. 4th so it is easier to do it at her place incase the baby decides to come early. I will take pictures and blog about it. I am horrible I dont update myspace or this blog. it would be easier if we had a computer at home to do it on though. I just do it at work or our parents house.
how is ur page all cute? i tried to change mine but it is nothing compared to ones i have seen. I have no clue how to get to a site to change them. please let me know :)
thank you! i will be updating...soon. haha also, why did you freak out cuz they had stoplights? cuz you thought idaho was so old fashioned they wouldnt have any?
Post a Comment