Saturday, March 19, 2011

Utah Weekend

Last weekend we got the chance to head down to Utah for the weekend to attend Dustin's Stepsister's baby's blessing. We headed down a day early and also got to spend a little time with our friends the Moons. I didn't get a chance to get my camera out until Sunday, but here are a few pics of the weekend! Enjoy!

Teresa always talks about how great her daughter Adrea is with babies. She really was great with Rachael! I was impressed!

Teresa's baby Tanner is 9 months old (such a handsome little boy!) We are determined that Rachael and him are going to be friends! We had some cute monkey outfits that we wanted to take pictures of the kids in, but with them in UT and us in ID, they ended up growing out of them before we could take pics. We went to Carters store and saw these cute bibs on sale and decided they can't grow out of these! Finally got at least a quick photo!

This is the baby that was blessed. He looked so handsome all dressed in his little white outfit!

After the blessing we had lunch at a park down the street. It was good to spend time with family and Rachael liked seeing Grandpa and Grandma Morris. I really think Rachael enjoys the outside. We're looking forward to this summer when we can spend some more time out there!

As an extra note. Dustin got the opportunity to try In N' Out Burger for the first time ever on this trip. I'll let you use your imagination as to what he said should happen in his mouth with all the hype of these burgers. He liked the burger! And now he knows what all the hype is about!

1 comment:

EmmaLee Robinson said...

Just reading this makes me want in and out. It looks like you had so much fun. I love the monkey bibs.