Tiffney's brother Thomas has been a member for a few years and got the opportunity of Baptizing her today. It was a special moment.
Elder Rudd Super thumbs up as she is signing her membership information!
There were a TON of Elders there, a group of them wanted a bunch of pics taken, I wasn't sure if all of their cameras worked (I got to be the lucky one with a bunch of cameras strewn on my arm.) so I promised the guys I would post a bunch of the pictures on my blog so they can steal them when they get home... so forgive the next bunch of them! Love these boys! They are so good!




You need a Healin'?

Rachael and her cute self was happy to be there as she has been involved since the womb. :) She's three and a half months now! Shocked a couple of the Elders how big she is now. :) I told her she still has well over 7 1/2 years until she can play in the big bath tub too. Heehee... she likes her baths!
CONGRATS TIFF! WE LOVE YOU!
You need a Healin'?
Rachael and her cute self was happy to be there as she has been involved since the womb. :) She's three and a half months now! Shocked a couple of the Elders how big she is now. :) I told her she still has well over 7 1/2 years until she can play in the big bath tub too. Heehee... she likes her baths!
CONGRATS TIFF! WE LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
We were wondering what was going on when we left. I am so happy for her. What a great day.
Post a Comment